Technician for energy storage systems (m/f/d)
Unicorn Energy is a group of companies based in the historic Staufer town of Schwäbisch Gmünd, not far from Stuttgart.
Unicorn Energy develops, manufactures and markets innovative battery and fuel cell systems, as well as charging infrastructure elements for electromobility and Industry 4.0 applications and the consumer market. The focus is on basic development, standardization and market launch of new technologies and products.
- Fault analysis and troubleshooting of energy storage systems (on-site or remotely)
- Support during commissioning
- Ensuring the functionality of energy storage systems through preventive maintenance measures in accordance with applicable VDE standards and specific maintenance regulations as well as depending on contractual agreements
- Preparation of the corresponding documentation
- Successfully completed vocational training in the electrotechnical field or comparable qualification
- Knowledge in the field of initial testing according to VDE is an advantage
- Good MS Office skills
- Analytical thinking, problem solving skills and ability to work under pressure
- Strong communication skills and customer orientation
- Class B driving license
- High willingness to travel