Electrical system fitter, electrician or comparable (m/f/d)
Unicorn Energy is a group of companies based in the historic Staufer town of Schwäbisch Gmünd, not far from Stuttgart.
Unicorn Energy develops, manufactures and markets innovative battery and fuel cell systems, as well as charging infrastructure elements for electromobility and Industry 4.0 applications and the consumer market. The focus is on basic development, standardization and market launch of new technologies and products.
Technical service on lithium-ion energy storage systems for private and industrial plants with optional connection to the public low-voltage grid, photovoltaic systems, wind energy systems or charging systems for electromobility.
- Maintenance at the customer site
- Maintenance of customer systems via computer remote maintenance
- Delivery and installation of spare parts and retrofits on existing customer systems
- Loading and unloading of heavier storage plant components
- Support for the installation and assembly of new equipment
- Creation of documentation of the service missions
- Class B driving license
- Experience in the daily use of computers and smartphones
- Report writing
- Dealing with customers
- Independent work
- Carrying heavy objects of up to approx. 30 kg
- Computer area: experience in the use of the command line